– your personal data will be processed through electronic and manual tools, in Italy and abroad. This Information applies exclusively to personal data collected through the website www.detulliopartners.com (hereinafter, the “Website“) or with the other methods indicated in this information. This Information does not apply to other websites owned by third parties, which can be accessed through links on the Website. Please read the privacy policies of these third-party Websites in relation to the processing of personal data from them carried out.
By using this Website, you accept this information and are therefore invited to read it before providing personal information of any kind.
DATA CONTROLLER, DATA PROCESSORS AND PROCESSORS
The Data Controller is De Tullio & Partners S.r.l. (the “Data Controller”) with registered in Via Liegi 48/b, 00198, ROMA, TEL.: +39 06-85356383, E- MAIL: INFO@DETULLIOPARTNERS.COM.
DEFINITION OF “PERSONAL DATA”
For the purposes of this Information, “personal data” – in accordance with Article 4 of the GDPR – means“any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more characteristic elements of his physical identity, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social”.
TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED AND PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
The Website offers information and interactive content. During navigation, we can therefore acquire information about the user in the following ways:
- 1. Browsing data
The computer systems and software procedures responsible for the operation of this Website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
These are information that are not collected to be associated with identified data subjects, but that allow to identify users by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the Website, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (good end, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and the computer environment of the user.
These technical/IT data are collected and used in an aggregated and anonymous manner for the sole purpose of:
- • improve the quality of service and optimize the functionality of the Website
- • understand user behaviour in order to improve online communication
- • provide anonymous statistical information on the use of the Website
- • the data may be used to ascertain liability in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the Website.
- 2. Data provided by the user voluntarily
These are cases in which the same user releases on the Website his personal data to access certain freely chosen services after reading detailed information.
This data will be acquired by the Data Controller to make requests via e-mail, to download documents or to subscribe to the newsletter. For example, the Data Controller will acquire name, surname, telephone, e-mail, address, city and all the data in the CV you may have sent to De Tullio & Partners.
Policy of “Opt-In” and “Opt-Out”: in all cases, before proceeding with the activation of a certain service will be provided appropriate information and, where necessary, acquired the relevant consent to the processing of personal data. This consent may be revoked at any time, causing the possibility of use of the service in question to lapse.
Through the Website, the Data Controller will not acquire data of a sensitive nature or in any case belonging to the particular categories referred to in art. 9 of the Regulation or data relating to criminal convictions or offences.
The Data Controller will process the personal data collected only for the time necessary to achieve the purposes described above. The treatment can be carried out with or without the aid of electronic tools as well as with automated systems.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
- a) for the provision of the services requested
The data provided voluntarily by the user, will be processed by the Data Controller to respond to its requests and exclusively for this purpose. The provision of such data is therefore necessary to obtain the requested service. The legal basis of the processing is Article 6 paragraph 1 letter. b of the Regulations (“performance of a contract”).
Your data will be processed to ensure the proper functioning of the Website and its contents. In this case, the processing of data is based on the legitimate interest of the Data Controller.
- b) for the fulfilment of legal obligations
The possible processing of data to comply with legal obligations is based on art. 6 paragraph 1 letter. c of the GDPR (“legal obligation”).
SUBJECTS TO WHOM PERSONAL DATA MAY BE DISCLOSED
Personal data may be disclosed to third parties to comply with legal obligations, or to comply with orders from public authorities or to exercise a right in court.
The Data Controller may communicate, for the same purposes, some of his personal data also to third parties, who will process his personal data as Data Processors. The list of Data Processors can be requested at any time by writing to Studio Legale De Tullio & Partners, Viale Liegi, 48b, 00198, Rome, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
DURATION OF THE PROCESSING AND STORAGE OF THE DATA PROVIDED
Your data will be retained to comply with your requests, made through the Website. Further data will be kept for the period strictly necessary and, in any case, for a period not exceeding 12 months. The data contained in the spontaneously submitted CVs will be used for the sole purpose of evaluating candidates and, in the event of failure to select, will be deleted, within 12 months. In case of positive evaluation, they will be kept for the duration of the working relationship.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
We remind you that you can exercise your rights under the GDPR and in particular to obtain:
- • confirmation that personal data concerning you is being processed or not and to obtain access to the data and the following information (purpose of processing, categories of personal data, recipients and/or categories of recipients to whom the data have been and/or will be communicated, retention period);
- • the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you and/or the integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing a supplementary declaration;
- • the cancellation of Personal Data, in the cases provided for by the GDPR;
- • the limitation of the Treatment in the hypotheses foreseen by the Privacy Law in force;
- • the portability of data concerning you, and in particular to request personal data concerning you provided to the Data Controller and/or request the direct transmission of your data to another data controller;
- • opposition to the processing at any time, for reasons connected to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you in full compliance with the current Privacy Law, as well as for marketing purposes.
We also inform you that in accordance with current legislation, you can submit any complaints regarding the processing of your personal data to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
You have the right to revoke the consent you have given at any time in whole and/or in part. This will not affect the lawfulness of the data treatment based on the consent given before the revocation.
To revoke the consent, you can contact the Data Controller at the addresses published in this Policy.
AMENDMENT TO THE INFORMATION
The Data Controller reserves the right to modify or simply update the content of this information, in part or completely, also due to any changes in the applicable legislation. Such changes and/or updates will be binding as soon as they are published on the Website. The Data Controller therefore invites you to regularly visit this section to take notice of the most recent and updated version of the information and be updated on the data collected and their use.
What are cookies
For more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and remove them, visithttps://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cookie , www.allaboutcookies.org or www.aboutcookies.org.
The Website uses the following types of cookies: Technical Cookies
Technical and session cookies are implemented on the Website, i.e. small text files containing a certain amount of information exchanged between your terminal or your browser and the Website, which allow the correct operation and use of the latter. On the opposite, cookies are neither used to transmit information of a personal nature nor the so-called persistent cookies have been implemented.
Cookies for profiling users are not used, nor are other tracking methods used.
The present Website does not implement either so-called “profiling cookies” nor tracking methods.
Third-party Cookies This Website only uses analytical cookies installed and made available by Google Analytics, as previously mentioned.
For more information and support you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/windows/eliminare-e-gestire-i-cookie-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie.
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647.